Filter By
  • Intuit Id

From the answer: Sorry to hear about your bookkeeper's passing, KEG1.... You can open your My Company settings and log out your bookkeeper from there.

• error when creating backup

From the answer: Hi there, ,   I'm here to give you the steps on how to resolve the back up error you're getting in QuickBooks.

• “Quickbooks Desktop has expired,To continue using Quickbooks Desktop, you must buy Quickbooks Desktop now,

From the answer: hi   , Which version and edition do you have?... You may open youf file and press f2 or CTRL + I.... A popup will appear and you will notice those informations (eg.

• we issued a cashier's check as a deposit for lawsuit. How do I record?

From the answer: create an asset account called something like pre-payment lawsuit then enter the payment and use that account as the expense (reason) for the payment

• Assigning classes

From the answer: It looks like the prompt to assign classes feature is turned on, Mament.... This is why it lets you assign one to each downloaded transaction.

• General Ledger

From the answer: Hello there, the_tile_setters.... In QuickBooks, the General Ledger report displays a list of transactions from all accounts for a specific date range.

• Accounts, etc for a small taxi service

From the answer: I'm going to puzzle on this one some and get back, but as food for thought   amounts paid to the driver is not COGS, it is commission expense or non-employee expense, regardless of which you use if you treat the drivers as independent contractors tha

• Entering Inventory for Online Retail E-Commerce

From the answer: Hi there, kmasta.... For reporting purposes, you’ll need to enter your begging inventory through a transaction.

• How do I setup security access for Sales and Accounts Receivable, Purchases and Accounts Payable and Sensitive Financial Reporting Permissions for users?

From the answer: Hi embrown11,   In QuickBooks Desktop, you can set up restrictions for each user.... This will allow them to view only the selected reports you wish for them to see.

• Not able to open 2 different versions of QuickBooks Versions anymore

From the answer: hi Tristar mgmt , Are you running them all on Win 10?... I recall there was another similar case with other member last month but no update up to now whether it is resolved or not.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.