Filter By
  • Transfer to daughter

From the answer: Hello there, .... Good to see you here in the Community.... I can help share some details about transferring company's ownership in QuickBooks Desktop.

• back up fail

From the answer: Hello there, @ adaahodge .... Let's take a look at a couple of scenarios so we can get rid of the error and create a backup company file.

• Payroll activation

From the answer: This is all I could find:  https://community.intuit.com/articles/1763255-using-quickbooks-payroll-on-a-mac

• New Client Sent Over an Accountants Copy, How Do I Open It?

From the answer: hi NEW HERE , You have to open *.QBA on QuickBooks Desktop Accountant edition.... You have to ask your client to send one of their files (QBW/QBB/QBM).

• Emailing files or PDF's to multiple customers

From the answer: Hi ,   I can help you out on how you can email files or PDFs to multiple customers.... You're right in saying that this can be done in the Send Forms page.

• Transfered files to new computer on the quickbooks screen it will only show 4 of my companies. I need to be able to scroll thru and pick the one needed. Please advise..

From the answer: You have an option to set the number of company files to show, Conny1.... QuickBooks can list up to twenty companies that you've previously opened.

• How can I add info on the collections report?

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, .... Yes, you can customize the Collection report and add the average days to pay column.

• How do I remove/change the admin ?

From the answer: hi hobbieheat , You have to open your file with Admin credential then go to menu Company > Set Up Users and Passwrod > Set Up Users.

• How to get full customer:job detail to print on detail lines on Purchase Orders

From the answer: Thanks for using QuickBooks Desktop Premier, Diana27.... When printing your Sales Order, it will only show the last job of your customer.

• need to speak to rep

From the answer: I need to speak to a rep

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.