Filter By
  • Force Subitems to Adopt Parent Price

From the answer: Welcome to the Community space, .... The option to force a sub-item to adopt a parent price is unavailable at this time because you'll have to set up each item and enter the fields accordingly.

• How To View Paychecks from 2018?

From the answer: Great to see you here in the Community, .... I'm here to help make sure you can access your 2018 paychecks.

• adding time and costs

From the answer: Thanks for being a loyal customer to us, .... I'll introduce the use of Timesheet in QuickBooks Desktop.... Since the functionality to add time and costs to an invoice on a specific line isn't possible, you can create your clients a timesheet.

• SEMI-SOLVED: Unable to start the Quickbooks Database Manager on Debian Linux

From the answer: You did a great job in doing the possible solutions,  FuriousGeorge .... We have another step that you can try to resolve this issue.

• Drill Down Report

From the answer: Hello Thughes160,   QuickBooks stores data based on lists.... That said, you can re-sort your report list to bring back its original order.

• How do I mark an "overdue" liability as paid?

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thank you for reaching out in the Community about your paid liability showing as overdue in QuickBooks.

• How to customize printing checks

From the answer: You can select the style, alignment and font that’s it.... Other than that it only has to be a QB compatible check.

• feasibility expense

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your accounting tool, .... Since the feasibility study's result on the property doesn't work for the intended purpose, you can enter a vendor credit to record the expenses: On the top menu, click Vendors .

• Accurately Setting up Vacation and Sick Time Accruals

From the answer: Hello there,  greggarrison .... Thanks for checking this with us.... I appreciate the detailed information you've provided.

• Restored File

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, tcba2016,   I'm here to provide information about restoring company file in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.