Filter By
  • ignore in bank feed

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, whowaaa.... I'm here to take care of you.... Let me help make sure the ignored transactions won't show up in the download screen again.

• Creating new company file

From the answer: hi @ Lhoff , You can create a company file using your Premier 2015 Accountant and let your client convert it on their Premier 2019 (Non Accontant version).

• Bank Feed not showing all text in Downloaded As field

From the answer: Hi there, redbrad0 .... The option to customize the Transactions List column in the Banking Feeds to match them in your bank statements is unavailable.

• How do I delete a deposit?

From the answer: You are correct, Alan_in_SC.... You can delete the donation as soon as you have deleted the deposit.... Let's go back to the deposit so you can remove it from your books.

• Invoice Total not Equal to Total of Line Items

From the answer: Let's perform some steps to resolve your invoices that show an incorrect total amount,  dixondlow .... You can run a verify and rebuild data to resolve data issue within the company file.

• i want to update QB from 18 to 19

From the answer: OK!

• CAN'T OPEN INVOICES ON QUICKREPORT PAGE

From the answer: Let's perform some steps to resolve this,  wirenut55 .... It could be that some of the data is damaged after you updated your QuickBooks Desktop.

• QuickBooks check register errors

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help share some clarifications about the penny differences that you encounter upon processing checks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• High CPU utilization with QuickBooks Pro 2019

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for reaching out to us today.... Let's work together in making sure your QuickBooks Pro 2019 is running fine.

• QuickBooks Pro 2019 Desktop Update Impacted Computer Performance

From the answer: Hi wgilliamRN72,   I understand how it feels.... I have a computer at home that run's very slow, too.... There are several reasons why you're experiencing QuickBooks performance issue.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.