Filter By
  • Updating Customer or Vendor Address

From the answer: I can think of a way that you may consider doing, Marie_FMI.... Let's keep the old billing or shipping address of your customer or vendor.

• Merging 2 Vendors

From the answer: You can certainly merge them, src33629.... Here are the steps on how to merge two vendors: Click on the  Vendors  menu.

• Refundable deposit for Tool

From the answer: You can record a vendor refund, The_tile_setters.... This will help you handle the refundable item properly.

• importing qbo files

From the answer: Hi Dac43,   I can provide the steps to help you import your bank transactions to the correct credit card account.

• Quickbooks desktop Pro Payroll

From the answer: Desktop payroll services are offered in both annual and monthly subscriptions, bbranson.... You can log in to your Account Maintenance page in QuickBooks and make the changes.

• Vendor ID numbers

From the answer: We've already reported this error, valbain17.... Rest assured that our engineers are working to fix this.

• Deposit and Invoices

From the answer: Let's correct your deposits so your data in QuickBooks will be accurate, Greenscapes.... We can always go back to the deposit and correct the details.

• After using Migrator Tool, the new computer does not show History Forms

How do I get the historical forms to show on the new computer after using the migrator tool.

• Invoice duplicating in cash basis transaction by account report

From the answer: It's how the report behaves in a cash basis accounting, DMCar.... I'm happy to provide details about it.... The other invoice dated March 17 on your report is an offsetting invoice.

• Customer statement

From the answer: You’ll always have the option to modify the statement period, seedling40.... Here’s how: Go to Customers at the top.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.