Filter By
  • Job Costing

From the answer: Thanks so much!... How can I run a report to show this custom field for the customer number?

• Export customer list

From the answer: Hi aireez,   By customizing the report, you can filter and exclude the jobs' list.... Here's how: Open the Customer Contact List report.

• EFTPS

From the answer: I'd be happy to assist you today,  schlieskiml .... Let's get your EFTPS password changed.... I can provide you with the easy steps on how you can update your IRS-EFTPS password.

• Bill Tracker

From the answer: Hello there, .... The moment when you enter a bill it will be displayed in the bill tracker.... I'll be glad to help you with how to enter a bill  in QuickBooks.

• Quickbook freezing up on me.

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for getting in touch in the QuickBooks Community.... Let's perform some basic troubleshooting steps using an incognito or private browser so you can access your account.

• Job Cost Report with Employees and Vendors

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out the Community,  JCB2 .... The option to run the Job Cost Detail report total by vendor and employee for one particular customer is currently unavailable in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Sales Tax Liability account has high balance

From the answer: Welcome back to the Community, bspeed.... Let's pull up the Sales Tax Liability report (STLR) and check all the possible transactions that might cause this balance.

• want to add my quickbooks to my mac laptop

From the answer: Good day, ,   Definitely!... I'm here to provide the steps to download and install QuickBooks Mac on your laptop.

• License ownership change

From the answer: hi   , License ownership and company file (including its admin password) are two different things.... Do you have any access  to CAMPS for both licenses?

• reconcile is not working

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to get you up and reconciling again in no time.... To clarify, are you receiving some sort of error message when attempting this process?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.