Filter By
  • Custom Summary Report

From the answer: It's nice to have you here on the Community page, .... You'll have to customize the report to exclude the customers with zero balances.

• Setting up a Brother ADS-1250W scanner to scan directly into Quickbooks attachments. How do you get it to work?

From the answer: Hi ,   QuickBooks automatically detects your scanners connected to your computer.... Let me provide more details about this and help you from there.

• Trying to send payroll and receiving error code 2000 please advice

From the answer: Hello there,  esservices_inc , The error code 2000 usually occurs when you process payroll through direct deposit but your bank account isn't fully verified.

• one company will open & the other wont

From the answer: Glad to see you here in the Community, .... Users generally face this Error 15227 while updating the software, and may occur when an installation is corrupt or damaged when the software is being disrupted forcefully by another program such as your firewa

• Random crashes

From the answer: Thanks for bringing this concern to us, @ tim71560.... This may be caused by issues on the computer itself or how QuickBooks interacts with your system.

• my ability to email from QB has stopped

From the answer: Thank you for bringing this to my attention, .... It's my priority to help you out and ensure you can send emails in QuickBooks.

• How to save note After creating a credit memo, I tried adding a note to the transaction, but it wont save

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you can save a note in a credit memo.... Just to clarify, did you receive an error message upon saving the credit memo?

• QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019

From the answer: It's always great to try a new QuickBooks platform, Aditya_CPA!... You can do a lot of things in the desktop version.

• W-2s

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, @ RSH .... I want to make sure that your concern is taken cared of.... Since your form 941-X is already filed for the 2nd quarter, I'd suggest you consult our Payroll Care Support.

• Cost of items purchased vs profit of assembly sold

From the answer: Good day, adirato.... QuickBooks is unable to run a report that will give you an overall snapshot of just the assembly item.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.