Filter By
  • How to combine accounts for reports

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  Zwarich .... I'm here to help you go over to your QuickBooks and have those accounts combined.

• One memorized transaction vs two

From the answer: I toyed with this aa few times and found that if you memorized a deposit coming from another account, it memorizes both the check and the deposit.

• Invoiced a customer sales tax in June , they paid a month later minus the sales tax. We had already paid our Sales Tax. How do i Adjust this

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can adjust the sales tax amount from the previous month then zero out the invoice sales tax amount for the next month.

• i have quickbook desk top can i connect my andriod phone also for working in the field?

From the answer: Hi  dmcumber ,   Currently, connecting your Android phone with QuickBooks Desktop isn't possible.... You'll want to sign up to the Online version.

• how do I print the Statement of Activities in Desktop for NonProfits?

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, Bookkeeper01.... Let’s go to the Memorized Reports menu to open the Statement of Activities Report.

• customer refund

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, .... To process a refund to a customer, you need to create a credit memo first, then write a refund check.

• Undeposited Funds Account never being recorded as deposited

From the answer: Hello ,   The Undeposited Funds account is used to store all received payments.... Let me discuss this further and help you deposit them.

• Undepisted funds

From the answer: Hello there, .... You'll have to record a refund in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) to track the return of payment to your customer.

• third party invoicing

From the answer: I'm here to help,  bbportables .... So you can track all sales billed to your customers, you have the option to create invoices and payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• when will QB Pro Plus desktop 2020 be available?

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... You can now upgrade to QuickBooks Pro 2019.... Let me discuss this further and help you from there.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.