Filter By
  • I can no longer find UT form 33H. How do I receive access?

From the answer: Welcome aboard to QuickBooks Community, .... There’s a possibility that the Utah 33H form was marked as inactive causing it not to show under the File Forms section.

• How do I run the "Details of Funds to be Withdrawn" report for a previous payroll after the payroll has been processed?

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, @ 05tk .... Let me provide you the steps on how you can pull up the report from the Payroll Center showing the details of funds withdrawn in the previous payroll.

• Custom Field and Reports

From the answer: I figured it out.... Ugh.

• Scorp pd med premium

From the answer: Hi there, .... The tax tracking type typically used for this payroll item is SCorp Pd Med Premium.... EZ Setup applies this tax tracking type by default, and this item will show on W-2s as "SCorp Med Premium."

• Budgets

From the answer: A warm welcome to the Community,  JessicaStratton .... Helping you create multiple budgets by class is my priority.

• Program renewal

From the answer: No need to update the service key, CarolSisson.... The Service Key remains the same even if the subscription has already renewed, unless you purchased a different payroll license.

• Fixed Assets

From the answer: Hello there, mwine.... As long as you have an IIF File of your Fixed Asset lists, you can import them into QuickBooks.

• Payroll data missing after putting on new computer

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community.... I want to make you're able to bring those missing payroll data in your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Password Trouble

From the answer: I can give you the steps to reset you Admin password in QuickBooks, ,   Before anything else, have you tried using the Automated Password Reset tool?

• How do I record a cash investment when I do not know what account the money came from?

From the answer: I'll help you record the cash investment,  marketaveselkova .... First thing you'll have to do is to verify who invested the money.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.