Filter By
  • Add item while in Purchase Order

From the answer: Hello there, leakpetroleumequ.... We can remove the box by closing all windows.... To do so, click the Window menu, select  Close All .

• Correct payroll mistake

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... As long as the number of hours for both holiday and vacation are the same, you can go ahead and edit the payroll from the last period.

• Item Number

From the answer: On the QB menu, pick Edit | Preferences | Reports & Graphs | Company Preferences | Reports - Show Items by: | and select Name Only .

• Editing Wage Detail List on UI Payroll Form

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me help provide some information on how to correct the UI Payroll Form in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Adjusting Lot Number Quantities

From the answer: Hello there, NaturalStone.... I tried adjusting the item's quantity on hand for a Lot Number and was able to decrease it.

• How to fix the file exist? I cannot access payroll updates or file forms. I have quickbooks pro 2019. Can you help with this problem?

From the answer: Glad to have you in the Community, .... It's my pleasure to help you fix this error so you can update your payroll and file forms.

• Receipts

From the answer: Hello there, ,    You can use a sales receipt if you received payment from your customer real-time.... This feature  isn't only applies for sending a receipt to your customer.

• Accounts Receivable and accounts payable

From the answer: You've come to the right place, Mike1141 .... I'd be more than happy to share some information on how to handle the scenario that you have in managing your transactions.

• Renaming Templates

From the answer: Glad to see you in QuickBooks Community, .... With the use of custom templates, you can set the right display of information, giving your business a more professional appearance.

• Missing Tax Payment

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, .... This error means that there's a pay frequency deleted or a liability that doesn't have one.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.