Filter By
  • QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information for this download, when importing a webconnect file from TD Bank

From the answer: Hello, pros4474.... The following reasons could have been causing the issue you’re having: The financial institution does not support import into QuickBooks (fi.intuit.com).

• payroll taxes

From the answer: Hello there, hcraftsman.... There are several reasons why taxes are not calculating.... Here are the following: Annualized salary exceeds the salary limit.

• E-Pay due date

From the answer: Good day,  jmasonconstruct .... Thanks for connecting with us.... Let me help change one of your scheduled payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• QuickBooks Community Site: Can You Explain “Tagging”?

From the answer: hi   , I noticed when someone tag me, I would get 2 different notification in the same time: First, [someone] replied to topic [topic] Second, [someone] @mentioned you in [topic]   You might get those ones too when read my reply.

• Itemized line items PLUS total = double the true sum showing up on detailed P&L report (cash basis) for some -- not all -- paid invoices.

From the answer: Hello cr-instruments,   There are two possible reasons why we have an inaccurate data on the Profit and Loss report.

• cannot open Pro

From the answer: hi   , Please elaborate your problem with error code (if any).

• Exporting invoices as Excel/CSV files

From the answer: UK has different taxes (VAT, etc) and I don't know if it can represent the invoices accurately that were made in the US (which QuickBooks Mac assumes).

• Error 3371 Status Code -1

From the answer: hi @ Vivianalv , You should try this following solution: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Install/Error-3371-status-code-11118/m-p/201919#M977

• Temporarily using my computer to access my brothers' quickbooks data

From the answer: Payroll is attached to the company file not the software.... It probably just senses it is being loaded on a different machine.

• Fixed Asset Manager

From the answer: Hi srich754,    The FAM file might be damaged that's why they are not saving.... We can run a Verify Data Utility fix this.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.