Filter By
  • Cost of items purchased vs profit of assembly sold

From the answer: Good day, adirato.... QuickBooks is unable to run a report that will give you an overall snapshot of just the assembly item.

• Quick Books pay roll up date down load did not work. I was trying to open form #941 2nd quarter.

From the answer: I can help you pull up the 941 form, Linguine43.... When you update your payroll, I'd like to know if you received an error.

• Program renewal

From the answer: No need to update the service key, CarolSisson.... The Service Key remains the same even if the subscription has already renewed, unless you purchased a different payroll license.

• Fixed Assets

From the answer: Hello there, mwine.... As long as you have an IIF File of your Fixed Asset lists, you can import them into QuickBooks.

• How to print a pdf of a timesheet?

From the answer: Hi there, @ 50501 ,   Printing a timesheet will only give you a weekly report of an employee/vendor one a time.

• I need to convert a client with Account Receivable and Inventory from Peachtree to Quickbooks Enterprise

From the answer: You have to create a new QuickBooks company file with minimal data.... From the file menu, select utilities, then convert.

• Saving statement as pdf without printing

From the answer: Not sure what version you are using.... I do not have the option to save as PDF in any of my versions.... If you want to save as PDF, you have to print and select your PDF printer.

• How to track contributions made to a church while making a deposit

From the answer: I'm here to provide the steps to record the contributions you receive, ,   If you recorded the donation as a bank deposit, you can assign the customer names separately on each lines to account how much they contributed.

• How to combine accounts for reports

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  Zwarich .... I'm here to help you go over to your QuickBooks and have those accounts combined.

• One memorized transaction vs two

From the answer: I toyed with this aa few times and found that if you memorized a deposit coming from another account, it memorizes both the check and the deposit.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.