Filter By
  • Can I use manual payroll and payroll subscription at the same time for 2 different companies?

From the answer: Thanks for sharing your concern here in the Community, .... I can share some insights on how manual payroll works in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Journal entry created in the register is not reflected in GL Transaction detail balance. Other journal entries do.

From the answer: Hello there, .... All created journal entries should show up on the General Ledger report.... Let's go ahead and check on your JE's set up to get this issue sorted out.

• QB Mac Sales Tax Reports Cash Basis vs Accrual Basis

From the answer: Glad to have you back, .... You've got me here to provide steps on how you can toggle the accounting preferences on your Sales Tax Liability report.

• Change/Delete Auto Entry for check number?

From the answer: Thanks for keeping me updated about the steps that you've tried, .... Let me step into this conversation and provide some information about how the check number works in QuickBooks Desktop.

• List Price

From the answer: Hello there, ,   Thanks for joining in the QuickBooks Community.... Yes, the list price will take the place of the sales price for each item.

• Item list question

From the answer: Hi ,   I personally understand how you feel when you're unable to finish your task as soon as possible.

• How do I close previous years in QB Desktop 2018? I have old data from 2008 through 2016 that I would like to close. Is there a purge data in QB?

From the answer: Hi JR333,   The purge data is only available in QuickBooks Online.... You can condense your data in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Inconsistent CoGS

From the answer: This is a very common situation.... "Landed cost" tracking is a lot of extra work so first consider if its worth doing.

• Split Bill Payments

From the answer: The down payment can be entered as a check - coded the Accounts Payable and include the vendor name under customer/job.

• Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet Report

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Intuit Community, JOben.... Adding a barcode image directly on the Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet Report is currently unavailable at this time.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.