Filter By
  • PDF invoice contains virus

From the answer: hi @ Mintoo ,  Please try these following actions: 1. Send one or two emails with any available PDF attachment, and 2. Convert one XLS file and one DOC file to PDF file, and send them as attachment.

• entering a special invoice

From the answer: Greetings, Lynda.... Let's create a billable expense and add it to an invoice.... Once you create a bill with multiple billable expenses, you have an option to select the outstanding billable expense you want to add when creating an invoice and use the remai

• Can a customer pay a statement by credit card or bank transfer?

From the answer: Hello  TTI ,   The " Pay Now " option is only available for invoices transaction.... Applying it to statement is unavailable.

• Quickbooks Desktop pro 2018

From the answer: look at the top right of the vendor center window, it there is an arrow (<), click it

• Inventory - POs with Multiple prepays - how to track for AP and cash flow?

From the answer: wrote: This is a really interesting way to do it, and -- appreciate the comment about journal entries.

• QB 2016 - align checks

From the answer: I appreciate your time checking this with the QuickBooks Community,  kend2 .... Whenever you change a printer, the settings will not remain as it is.

• Cannot Generate Statement

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, .... There are a couple of steps we need to perform to fix the " Nothing to print.

• bank reconciliation wrong after new updates

From the answer: Hi there, NormaPayne.... QuickBooks maintenance updates doesn't change data or transactions in your company file.

• Multiuser Admin Mode Enabled

From the answer: Hello there, 93dmw.... I'm glad you reached out to us.... Allow me to share some information about managing QuickBooks users and restrictions.

• Company A pays company B's bill from funds loaned to A from B?

From the answer: Yes, enter the payment and use the loan liability account as the expense for the payment, that will lower the balance due

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.