Filter By
  • EFTPS - Changed Password Online but NOT in QB - HELP!

Hi! I changed our EFTPS password online last week - but forgot to do so in QB. I already paid our weekly...

• customer overpayment

From the answer: Hi ,   I've got your query covered on how you can convert an overpayment into a credit memo.... Follow these steps to record a credit memo : Go to the Customers menu, then select Create Credit Memos/Refunds .

• Which QuickBooks is right for me?

From the answer: You don’t have to buy separate copies for each employee, .... QuickBooks Desktop (Windows) offers 3 different versions.

• Bank feeds to items rather than accounts

From the answer: Hello TEBAUGH,   Welcome to the Community.... It would be my pleasure to assist you with concern about the Bank Feeds section in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Cannot add a second Amex account

I just received a second American Express card and tried to add it to the bank feeds.  I get an error...

• how do you set up tiips as a payroll item

HOW DO YOU SETUP TIPS AS A PayROLL ITEM

• statement template layout

My logo covers the word Phone # on statements. Can I delete and just have [removed].

• Quickbooks desktop Pro Payroll

From the answer: Desktop payroll services are offered in both annual and monthly subscriptions, bbranson.... You can log in to your Account Maintenance page in QuickBooks and make the changes.

• Intuit Id

From the answer: Sorry to hear about your bookkeeper's passing, KEG1.... You can open your My Company settings and log out your bookkeeper from there.

• “Quickbooks Desktop has expired,To continue using Quickbooks Desktop, you must buy Quickbooks Desktop now,

From the answer: hi   , Which version and edition do you have?... You may open youf file and press f2 or CTRL + I.... A popup will appear and you will notice those informations (eg.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.