Filter By
  • Managing donated funds

Our Youth Ministry has a budget of $5,000.  A church member donated $4,000 additional dollars to the Youth...

• Email Address

From the answer: Hey ,   Currently, you’re only able to manually enter the email address of your customer when sending your memorized transactions.

• QuickBooks 2020 Beta testing opportunity

Beta Opportunities We currently have opportunities for QuickBooks Enterprise in both the US and Canada  ...

• Quickbook Printer defulting to Zebra

From the answer: Thanks for the detailed information, .... I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one.

• Employee gift

From the answer: Assuming that you do not want this transaction to show up in the payroll & benefits expenses - Suggest you create a 'customer' called staff - and then 'sales receipt' those items to staff with a price of zero.

• Can I add a field that is on a customers Invoice to the Statement for that customer?

From the answer: Hello there,  langka6 ,  Once a custom field is added in your transactions form (invoice), you need to enter the information in the custom field so it will appear on the printed/sent invoices.

• Email invoices batch

From the answer: Good day,  Lori22 .... Yes, you're able to send invoices with attachments by batch.... Just make sure your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest release.

• Permissions Issue

From the answer: Hi there, JoeE.... For the employee to open the report, you'll need to provide the employee access to both Accounts Receivable and Sales .

• lost my payroll for one of my company

From the answer: I'll take it as you're referring to your payroll subscription, justne.... It could be your QuickBooks file is not in an automatic renew subscription.

• deposits already recorded

From the answer: Hi there, ArmyVet95BV5 .... It's possible the deposits were unlinked to the payments when upgrading to QuickBooks 2019.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.