Filter By
  • in QBD does the external accountant count as a "user" on the client's license?

From the answer: No. QB user logins, used to log into a company file, are not what counts at all.... It's the number of installations / number of actual people using QuickBooks that counts.

• Printing Picklist using a different template QB Enterprise 2018

From the answer: Welcome back to the Intuit Community, damitchell1985.... The template used for printing the Picklist is automatically generated by QuickBooks.

• Setting up inventory Quickbooks Enterprise

From the answer: Hello there,  t_cam93 .... I'd love to help you setup inventory in QuickBooks Desktop.... To achieve your goal, we'll want to setup an inventory assembly for this.

• Script error

From the answer: Hi there, weberkei .... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... The script error that you are getting is currently under investigation.

• Paid bill from incorrect bank account!

From the answer: Yes, you can, Saphire605.... Create a check to Company B and make a deposit to Company A.   You can refer to these articles: Create, modify, and print checks Make Deposit If you need anything else, you can go back to this thread.

• Susbscription Renewal

From the answer: Hi,  Myung Kim .... QuickBooks Pro Plus is different from your Basic Payroll subscription.... The Pro Plus is a software you pay annually that includes upgrades, daily backup and technical support.

• "Deactivate All Online Services" causes QB Desktop 2019 to crash

From the answer: Hi beans,    We would need to fix the damage credit card list.... We can do this by merging it to a new account.

• Could not deactivate seat license on crashing PC. How do I deactivate and reactivate?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I've got here some information to share on how you can install your old license to a different computer.

• Error when exporting changes for client

I am receiving an error "QB is unable to display the accountant's changes".  I have converted the file and...

• Recurring Tasks?

From the answer: Hi there, wireman121.... You'll have to manually add the email to the Scheduled Report Center.... This way, you'll be able to receive an email with it.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.