Filter By
  • Moving multiple jobs to main customer file

From the answer: Hi Terrie P,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to help share information about moving existing jobs into the main customer in QuickBooks Desktop.

• I-9 Work Authorization date

From the answer: Yes, there's a few date fields like this, including the hire date and this date.... If there should be no date, about the best you can do is put in a specific date that means that to you, like 1/1/1900 or some similar thing.

• Change/Delete Auto Entry for check number?

From the answer: Hello ,   The number in the Check No. field is based on the transaction you entered.... Let me provide some details and help you from there.

• QB2017 - Could it be the cause of my internet going up and down?

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Let me share a few information about the connectivity of internet connection to QuickBooks Desktop.

• On bank feeds transaction list, view details on auto-matched transactions doesn't show date and details anymore. What happened?

From the answer: Hi  Kimi UR ,   You can run the Verify Data Utility tool.... This way, we can check  if it's a data issue.

• Vendor Checks

From the answer: Hello,  Mindi1331 .... Allow me to share some information regarding year-to-date vendor check printing in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Correcting a bank account number

From the answer: Hello there,  scubajon00 .... I'm here to help resolve this issue with your bank account number in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Balance Sheet Report out of balance - Recurring

From the answer: What does Verify say is wrong with the file?

• Assigning DD# to a payroll vs check #

From the answer: Hi Carrie,  To make sure if the paycheck was successfully sent through direct deposit, I suggest contacting our Phone Support Team.

From the answer: Hello jlmoore,   Let's pull up and customize the A/R Aging Detail report to get the data you need similar to the screenshot you've shared.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.