Filter By
  • American Express QBO download disabled

From the answer: Thanks for sharing the details of your concern, .... QuickBooks Desktop only imports Web Connect (.QBO) files for online banking transactions.

• Price Level Lists

From the answer: Hello there, KSmith1.... The option to change customer's price level list the quick way is unavailable.... You'll have to manually modify them.

• How to best record auto payment that goes to many accounts. Template ???

From the answer: It's nice to hear from you again, .... I can share some insights on recording auto payments that go to multiple accounts in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll

From the answer: Hi there, .... I can guide you on how you can have your employees view their paychecks.... There's no need for you to use direct deposit to allow your employee access their pay stubs.

• Inviting employees to Workforce through Payroll cloud-email change

From the answer: Hi there, .... You can send your usage data to sync your QuickBooks Desktop with Intuit’s server.... Let me guide you how.

• Closing the books quarterly

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  AccountingGF .... I can share some information concerning closing your books in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Sales tax reports don't match

From the answer: It's nice to have you here on the Community page, @blujay22.... I'd be delighted to help share information about running sales reports in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Scanning documents

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Currently, the attached file on the invoice won't be carried over to the payment screen.

• Accounts Receivable and accounts payable

From the answer: You've come to the right place, Mike1141 .... I'd be more than happy to share some information on how to handle the scenario that you have in managing your transactions.

• Reconciled banking transaction

From the answer: Hey there, .... You’ll need to remove the password for your books to make the necessary changes.... Let me add some details about this and help you from there.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.