Filter By
  • Adjusting Lot Number Quantities

From the answer: Hello there, NaturalStone.... I tried adjusting the item's quantity on hand for a Lot Number and was able to decrease it.

• Quickbook freezes

From the answer: Good day,  pleasantvalleydan .... There are a few reasons why the program freezes when doing some various tasks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Customer purchas used as payment into the company

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community today, Chadster.... QuickBooks allows you to manage and track information about donations.

• Customer Rebate Entry

From the answer: You're right with creating an item, NaturalStone.... We'll just have to do a few more steps to correctly create the item and record the redeemed rebate.

• Item Number

From the answer: On the QB menu, pick Edit | Preferences | Reports & Graphs | Company Preferences | Reports - Show Items by: | and select Name Only .

• Quickbooks Desktop for Mac constantly restarting/crashing

From the answer: I absolutely get how you feel right now,  pmolick .... We're closely working with our engineers to resolve the issue for you.

• Decimal places and rounding on bank feeds

From the answer: Hi,  Claudia12 .... I'm here to help you go over to your bank transactions and have those details added.... I appreciate the screenshot you've provided.

• How to convert Quickbooks pro 2016 to quickbook online

From the answer: Hello Anisha,   These are the things you need to write down in your to-do list before converting to QuickBooks Online.

• Inventory adjustments

When I adjust inventory to compensate for an inaccuracy, which account should the adjustment post to?

• Correct payroll mistake

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... As long as the number of hours for both holiday and vacation are the same, you can go ahead and edit the payroll from the last period.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.