Filter By
  • Our Simple IRA Company contributions do not show up on the payroll summary by class but they do by employee

From the answer: Hello there, @ KimLCCDC ,   It's possible the simple IRA is set up as a deduction, and that's why it's only showing in the Payroll Summary by Employee report.

• Vendor Checks

From the answer: Hello,  Mindi1331 .... Allow me to share some information regarding year-to-date vendor check printing in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Correcting a bank account number

From the answer: Hello there,  scubajon00 .... I'm here to help resolve this issue with your bank account number in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Balance Sheet Report out of balance - Recurring

From the answer: What does Verify say is wrong with the file?

• Assigning DD# to a payroll vs check #

From the answer: Hi Carrie,  To make sure if the paycheck was successfully sent through direct deposit, I suggest contacting our Phone Support Team.

From the answer: Hello jlmoore,   Let's pull up and customize the A/R Aging Detail report to get the data you need similar to the screenshot you've shared.

• payroll

From the answer: Thanks for bringing this situation in the Community, JanCan,   Let me get the help you need to correct your payroll.

• liabilities not balanced

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, .... I appreciate you providing a screenshot for me to get a better picture of your concern.

• Reinstall quickbooks

From the answer: Hello Aspen Creative,   You'll want to download the software and restore your back up company files.... Let me help you with the steps so you'll get started.

• Starting Inventory on the end of April.

From the answer: Let me welcome you to the Intuit Community, Angel11-72.... Congratulations for being a member in Restaurantowner.com.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.