Filter By
  • Unrestricted net assets

From the answer: It's a normal entry in QuickBooks, Jeff.... You don't have to do anything about it.... QuickBooks Desktop for Non-Profit calls "Retained Earnings" as "Unrestricted Net Assets".

• Project mgmt software that integrates with QB Desktop

From the answer: Good day,  lynda9024 .... I'm here to help get you pointed in the right direction for integrations with QuickBooks Desktop.

• Automatic Scheduled Backups

From the answer: Welcome back to the Community, Bkkprgal.... To answer your question, the company file must be closed during a scheduled backup for this function to work.

• Merged Customer Data Now Missing

From the answer: Hi there, .... Currently, there isn't a way to unmerge customers.... When merging them, all the information from the "losing name" will disappear.

• setting up "link to vendor" in my items

From the answer: Hi CarolKaye, We can help you, however, we would need to get more information about this.... When you say " add a column to my item list link to vendor ," did you add the words "link to vendor" in the Custom Fields in the item's setup?

• Bank Feeds (Express) includes the full CC number in the Memo for Credit Card charges from Bank of America

From the answer: Hello briansweat,   Welcome to the Community.... I'd be delighted to assist you with your concern about the credit card charges in QuickBooks Desktop.

• I'm using QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017. I need to add a column for S.O. # to my Sales by Customer Detail report and cannot figure out how to do it. HELP!

From the answer: Hi there, jackieford.... I'll walk you adding the S.O.# to the Sales by Customer Detail report.... Go to the Report menu.

• How do i post a refund to a client that I invoiced?

From the answer: Hello there, .... Processing a refund in QuickBooks Desktop can be done in just a few clicks, and I'd be pleased to share with you the steps on how to do that.

• HELP! What would result in a change to AP and COGs accounts in a closed period?

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can use the audit trail to see the changes made to your books.... Also, you can print and use it as a reference to make corrections.

• Is there any way to choose a date range before generating a report?

From the answer: Hi there, BarbDi .... Thank you for posting here in QuickBooks Community.... Yes, All reports in QuickBooks has an option to choose a date range so that you can ca only see the specif data for a specifi date.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.