Filter By
  • Customer purchas used as payment into the company

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community today, Chadster.... QuickBooks allows you to manage and track information about donations.

• About AZ TPT Tax

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Let me provide a few information about the Arizona TPT license.... You're right!

• Quickbooks desktop with online payment services, how to link one account to 7 different company files with different banks.

From the answer: Hi Celbii,   Let me guide you through how to connect your payment account.... You'll only need one Intuit ID and password to access all Intuit products and services.

• Company Files not showing up in Open Recent

From the answer: I'm here to help you find your company file, ,   Before anything else, let's make sure your QuickBooks Mac file is up to date .

• Title Fee, License and Registration Fees, and Filing Fees for Used Car dealership

From the answer: What you are paid is income what you pay is expense income is reduced by expense on the P&L so for those fees it would be a wash with no effect on the bottom line.

• Export Purchase orders to excel

From the answer: Hi Kphelan2018, You can definitely export the Purchase Order report to Excel.... Check out the steps below: Click on the Reports menu.

• Inventory Cycle Count Report

Hi All!    We just did our first cycle count. Is there a way I can run a report with some kind of variance...

• Intuit Data Protect

We use desktop pro 2019 single user. Backed up on our onsite server. Looking at IDP for offsite backup in...

• Existing Mortgage New Company File

From the answer: Your 1.1.19... entry for beginning balance on loan is not original amount but is current balance as of that date.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.