Filter By
  • Sales Tax Liability report

From the answer: All items are tagged as taxable on the invoice.... In fact on the Sales Tax Liability report, this invoice is correctly included along with other invoices in the Total Sales & Taxable Sales.

• Adjusting Lot Number Quantities

From the answer: Hello there, NaturalStone.... I tried adjusting the item's quantity on hand for a Lot Number and was able to decrease it.

• is quickbooks 2016 compatible with Mojave

From the answer: Hi there, ,   Thanks for joining the discussion.... I can share some insights about the system requirements for QuickBooks for Mac 2016.

• How do I delete a sales rep who is not in use?

From the answer: Lists>customer & vendor profile>sales reps.

• Customer Payment window

From the answer: Hey there,  highland403 .... I'd be glad to help you further and provide you with some information concerning invoice number in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Downloaded Bank Transactions with Auto Status are wrongly matched

From the answer: I can help you with the downloaded transactions, JayNumber5.... You can still edit the transaction as long as it isn't added on the account yet.

• My Payroll deposits are come out of wrong account

From the answer: Good day, .... Thanks for providing the details of your concern.... How did you update the bank account for your e-payments?

• invoice credit memo bill

From the answer: You don't need to delete the invoice, .... Since you and your vendor are exchanging services, this is called a Barter .

• Tariffs and Steel Sur-Charges

From the answer: Hi there, leakpetroleumequ.... I appreciate you for getting back to us here in the Community.... I'm here to assist you with regards to setting up the Other Charge item in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Employee loan deduction

From the answer: Hi, .... Thank you for providing all the details regarding your employee's loan deduction.... Let me help sort this out for you.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.