- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (151)
- Intuit Online Payroll (7)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (8)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (6)
- QuickBooks Online (16)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (11)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (7)
- QuickBooks Payments (8)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (7)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (9)
- Standalone (150)
- TurboTax Bundle (142)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
We know there may come a time where your business grows and you need the more robust accounting features of...
Error 103 means the sign-in credentials you entered here are not being accepted by your financial...
Most states collect income tax, just like the feds do. In these states, you may need to pay estimated taxes...
Is QuickBooks Self-Employed not quite right for you? Here's how to switch to another version of QuickBooks,...
How much can you deduct for mileage? We use the IRS standard mileage rate to calculate your deductions....
When you're self-employed, the home office deduction can take a big bite out of the amount of self-employed...
If we can't bill your credit card for your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription, we put your account on...
Finding a health plan doesn’t have to be painful just because you’re self-employed. At...
The IRS allows you to use one of the following methods to deduct the cost of operating your car as a...
Banking Error 377 usually means QuickBooks is unable to download transactions for this account because we...