- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (262)
- Intuit Online Payroll (9)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (109)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (13)
- QuickBooks Online (88)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (66)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (7)
- Sync with PayPal
- GoPayment (235)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
If you have an active Intuit Merchant Account, you may see different authorization options when processing...
You have the ability to make changes to your QuickBooks Online subscription. You can view your subscription...
As of 11/09/2017, this menu option is no longer available. Please ensure your QuickBooks software is...
When credit card payments are received from a customer, they are deposited into your checking or savings...
Script errors occur when there is a problem executing a command that involves our application(s) on your...
Learn how to handle duplicate credit card transactions in order to maintain accurate records and prevent...
Due to technology improvements, Intuit has made the decision to discontinue Intuit Sync Manager. There are...
A Customer set up with a Recurring charge in the Merchant Service Center is normally sent an...
Welcome to mobile payments! If you follow the steps below, you'll be taking credit card payments in no...
Spruce up your receipts! QuickBooks Mobile Payments lets you send an email or text message receipt, both...