- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (575)
- Intuit Online Payroll (142)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (92)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (17)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (7)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (141)
- QuickBooks Payments (14)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (10)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (5)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (573)
- Assisted (381)
- Basic (423)
- Standard (439)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
In QuickBooks Desktop, you have the option to set up a scheduled payment or liability and pay it as it’s...
Overview This article provides information about how to pay your payroll liabilities with QuickBooks...
Learn how to correct previously-filed Forms 941 and 940. If you have to correct or amend information on...
Learn about payroll-related restrictions and processing payroll forms when working in an Accountant's Copy....
The Oregon Worker Benefit Fund (OR WBF) is an hourly tracked other tax that is different from Oregon...
Overview This article explains how to change an employee's local taxes. Details Note: If you have Assisted...
Learn how to cancel federal and state tax payments and forms. Do you need to cancel a tax form or payment...
Overview The Additional Medicare Tax was legislated as part of the Affordable Care Act, and has been in...
My Account page is a quick and easy way for you to manage all of the important details about your company's...
After choosing File > Printer Setup, the Printer Setup window does not open. It appears as though...