Filter By
  • When I run payroll The salary does not divide it to the 52 week amount?? What can I do??

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, .... To ensure that your payroll has accurate information, lets download or install the latest payroll tax table.

• License Ownership/Upgrading to 2019

From the answer: Hi there,  SSCI .... I'm here to help locate your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) product information.... You can get your license and product numbers by visiting our QuickBooks License Look Up page.

• Error exporting P&L reports to Excel, in QuickBooks for Mac 2019

From the answer: Appreciate the screenshot you've provided, .... Let's review the version of the Excel viewer on your device so you'll be able to export your reports.

• To Void or Delete

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help share information about the difference between voiding and deleting transactions in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Missing list in quickbooks

From the answer: Thanks for joining the Community family today, !... I'm here to help you find the missing "Class" in your QuickBooks Desktop.

• Downloading credit card charges

From the answer: I am able to download Chase cards to QuickBooks.... Make sure you are downloading to QuickBooks (results in a .qbo

• QBMac 2019 wont remember passwords to download transactions.

From the answer: It's nice to see you again in the Community, .... The password should be saved if you checked the Save/Add to Keychain box during the initial Online Banking Setup.

• Bank reconcilliation after starting a new quick books file

From the answer: It's nice to see you here in the Community, .... You can create a journal entry to record the opening balance on your new account.

• Help reports/ items tab for contractors

From the answer: Good to hear from you today,  tntheather .... You've got me here to help you generate a report that can compare your purchases for a particular customer job.

• Error at line 9655 (2)

From the answer: The error indicates a possible corrupted or damaged transaction within your company file, Natalie.... Let's follow some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.