Filter By
  • I need a report that shows minimum balance of an account by month and year

From the answer: Just not something you can get from QB at all   You could run a detailed report per account and manually scan for the lowest balance ...

• Exporting invoices as Excel/CSV files

From the answer: UK has different taxes (VAT, etc) and I don't know if it can represent the invoices accurately that were made in the US (which QuickBooks Mac assumes).

• Undeposited Funds

From the answer: Check your chart of accounts and confirm you do not have duplicate accounts.... The QB generated undeposited funds account is the only one that will show content from make deposits.

• change the type of an item.

From the answer: hi @ Catterfield, You could change your industry setting from menu Help > Manage My License > Change to a Different Edition.

• Error 3371 Status Code -1

From the answer: hi @ Vivianalv , You should try this following solution: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Install/Error-3371-status-code-11118/m-p/201919#M977

• Formatting the Sales Receipt window in QB Desktop

From the answer: Hello, meshmash.... Here’s how you can add the deposit to field when creating a sales receipt: Click Edit at the top.

• How do I delete a deposit?

From the answer: You are correct, Alan_in_SC.... You can delete the donation as soon as you have deleted the deposit.... Let's go back to the deposit so you can remove it from your books.

• Quickbooks Pro 2019 to Premier 2019

From the answer: hi  , Please call Intuit agent to ask refund for your Pro 2019.... You should be still eligible to claim money back guarantee up to now.

• How can subtotal lines be added to a report?

From the answer: What report are you working with?... Have you checked customize to see if there is a "sub total by" selection box?

• Quickbooks Desktop pro 2018

From the answer: look at the top right of the vendor center window, it there is an arrow (<), click it

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.