Filter By
  • opening a saved file

From the answer: Good day,  AV1963 .... I appreciate you taking the time to perform the basic troubleshooting steps to get this resolved.

• Bank Reconciliation

From the answer: I appreciate you bringing this situation to my attention, .... Allow me to share some resources on how voiding or deleting a transaction impacts your reconciled account.

• 941 form manual payroll won't populate!

From the answer: I just tried to open Form 941 again.... It opened fine.... It only seems to give me trouble after 3 month when I need to view the next quarterly form.

• Medicare Missing

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help check why the Medicare is missing or not being deducted on your paycheck.

• Resize the Make Deposits window?

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  ekileen .... I appreciate you checking in with us.... Let me help you with resizing the make deposit window in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Triggers for Item Receipt on PO

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us, ,   Right now, QuickBooks doesn't have a feature where you'll get notified when all items are ready to be built into an assembly.

• Indiana local tax

From the answer: Hi Limestone,   Please check the local tax setup of the affected employee to see if it has a duplicate tax name.

• Crediting a PO with a previous credit card payment.

From the answer: Hi there, Cyclo1808.... After creating a bill, you'll need to record a credit card charge.... Then, create a bill payment and link the credit.

• Multiple Payments on One Statement / Stub

From the answer: Hello there,  Jay Fowl .... We can print one payment that is linked with multiple bills .... However, we have a different way in printing one large invoice with multiple bill payments.

• Is there any report which shows payments with invoices?

From the answer: Hi there, BenTam.... QuickBooks can only generate the numbers per transaction type.... If you've entered the payment number on the Memo field, then we can add the Memo column on any sales report.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.