Filter By
  • How to convert an account from using QBO files to using linked bank feed

From the answer: open the chart of accounts, find the bank account, right click select edit, at the bottom is "set bank feeds"

• how to copy a budget

From the answer: Great to see you today, ,   That's a great question!... I can help you copy your budget reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Recording tax settlement payments for prior years without payroll liabilities history

From the answer: So the big questions is how did the client run payroll?... If using a QBs payroll service, then chances are the liability was also coded to payroll expenses.

• Quickbooks Pro 2009

From the answer: https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products

• Accountant's adjustments & Reconciliation

From the answer: I often do this when making entries to a client's file at the end of the year.... First, check old outstanding transaction on the bank statement as see if the total adjustments equal the accountant's journal entries.

• installation frozen ended with task manager now trying to install again get error code 2203 file is being locked

From the answer: Hi there, .... Good to see you in the Community.... I'd be happy to help fix the Error 2203 you're getting when installing QuickBooks.

• IRS efile

From the answer: Hello, .... Thanks for posting in the Community.... I'm here to help share some information about  E-file enrollment in QuickBooks .

• Setting up a DBA under existing S-Corp

From the answer: wrote: I own a pet salon and use QB desktop.... My husband is just starting out as an independent barber and I wanted to set him up in my QB as a dba.

• Memorized Transaction List

From the answer: Hi there, TDawson .... Thanks for letting us know.... I'm here to help isolate the issue when saving an invoice to the memorized list in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Printing a list of report titles

From the answer: On your Memorized Reports list, click the Memorized Reports button at the bottom and then Print List.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.