Filter By
  • Cannot Link Payment Acct Information

From the answer: Hi there, Dari.... This error usually shows up if your Internet Explorer settings aren't configured correctly in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Creating a copy

From the answer: Creating a back-up copy of your company file for a specific date is like creating an accountant's copy.

• QuickBooks Shipping Manager Default Settings

From the answer: Hello there,  HarryJL .... Thanks for checking in with us.... I'd like this to be taken care of.... By default, Tracking Number and shipping costs will appear directly on the Sales Receipt.

• email multiple invoices to one customer

From the answer: Hi there, ,   Thanks for checking this with the Community.... I can share some insights about sending multiple invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Link ACH payment to the bill

From the answer: Hi there, .... It's nice to have you on the Community.... I'd be happy to help walk you through in linking the ACH payment to the bills in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Direct deposit from multiple bank accounts

From the answer: Hello there, Agann.... Considering that this QuickBooks file has different EINs, you should create a separate company for each.

• Changing the default deposit account

From the answer: QuickBooks->Preferences click on Checks.... You can set the default account there.

• How to move a bank register to a different company file?

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to us, .... I appreciate your efforts in trying out the given solution above.... It’s my pleasure to get you in touch with someone from the right support team that can help you perform the steps.

• How Do I pay myself as owner of a Subchapter S

From the answer: Payroll is very complicated and if you don't know what you are doing, will cost you $$ in penalties for late payments and late filings.

• Check registers

From the answer: Add three bank accounts to your chart of accounts.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.