Filter By
  • 401 K needs adjusted for previous year

From the answer: Hello kjenkins,   It would be my pleasure to help you adjust the 401k deduction of your employee in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How to email statements & invoice in one email?

From the answer: This is a great idea for a new software feature, @theresamarie .... Our goal is to make QuickBooks the go-to app for all sorts of small business owners.

• cannot email pending transaction error

From the answer: Thanks for coming here,  TheGoodStitch .... Let me help  you get rid of the prompt message you're getting when working with invoices.

• Create a Progress Invoice showing Payments Made and Progress of Work Done

From the answer: Oh: Grayed Out = this is info QB already finds or is pulling from elsewhere and is not Yours to manually control.

• Budget Overview Report -- account not showing

From the answer: Thanks for your suggestions, but I figured it out myself.... I went back to the Budget 2019 that I had set up and saw that the missing account was blank for each month, and it should have been zero for each month.

• Printing Picklist when items on sales order has 2 different sites

From the answer: Hello Mickey,   Currently, we're unable to print a packing slip that filters the items from the sales order.

• How To Run a Materials Spent By Job

From the answer: Good day, @JeanPyer .... Thank you for posting again in the Community.... I appreciate you telling us about the details of the report you need to run.

• Set to Inactive

From the answer: No that won't stop them.... Stop them by editing or deleting them from your memorized transaction list.

• Previous balance on invoice includes current invoice, can it be only previous balance?

From the answer: Changing the Balance Total column to show the previous balance only is unavailable, TTI.... You'll want to use the Transactions tab in the Customer Information  window.

• State Unemployment Insurance Q4 online report / payment off by $0.01 from what is in QB Enhanced Payroll?

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thank you for joining the Community.... I'd be happy to help share some insights about the penny difference in your State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) tax payment.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.