Filter By
  • How do I add holiday pay for an employee and can I see the holidays they have accrued?

From the answer: Hi there, .... It's nice to see you in the Community.... I'm here to help share some information about setting up holiday pay and adding it on your employee's paycheck.

• How to record loan receivable the owner of our company

From the answer: Hi there, OTLCB.... Good to see you in the Community.... Allow me to help share some insight about recording loan and clear the Undeposited Fund in your QuickBooks.

• Intuit User ID needed for users that don't process payments?

From the answer: Hello there, ,   Intuit provides User ID for users who only need to process payments.... You can invite a user if you want to add another one to process payments.

• Error 13896 52947

From the answer: Hello there,  igottacowboy .... Let's get you logged into your account again and fix the Error 13896 52947 that you're getting in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Company File Password unable to obtain

From the answer: Thanks for checking in with us,  pbesso .... I'm here to lend a hand in obtaining the files password.... Let's get the company file's open.

• Quickbooks Enterprise U/M Set-up

From the answer: Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.... I appreciate this.

• Upgraded to 2019 from 2016; can't open/update company file

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help figure out why you can't open your company file after installing QB Premier 2019.

• Reporting an expense account as a percentage value of and income account

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.... Allow me to help provide some option about the report you need in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How does the credit card information get into the customers payment information screen?

From the answer: Greetings,  nancyl .... Good to see you here in the Community.... I'm here to get you pointed in the right direction in determining the proper way to enter the payment information.

• Purchase Orders Not Rounding Properly

From the answer: Hi there, .... It's nice to see you again here in the Community.... I'm here to help fix the issue you're having with your purchase order not rounding properly in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.