Filter By
  • Dulipcate Donation

From the answer: Thanks for visiting the Community, Ambc Ron.... I can help you find the the duplicate donation.... It's possible that this donation have been deposited already.

• Entry on paycheck to account for cash bonus given

From the answer: Hi TammyM12!... I love bonuses!... Your client can create a bonus payroll item and use it on his employees' paychecks.

• Was I hacked?

From the answer: Your account is fully secured, eeei732.... QuickBooks Online offers a free trial for the Advanced version to only selected users of QuickBooks.

• Matching 1 bank payment to multiple vendors

From the answer: Hi ,   Currently, you're unable to match your lump sum payment to your vendor bills.... But I have another option you can consider.

• Splits

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can guide you in performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue.... I've tried this on my QuickBooks account, and my split checks are calculating correctly.

• Change orders

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help isolate the issue you encounter about the change order in QuickBooks Desktop.

• I've heard from one accountant (here in the U.S.A.) that if I send an invoice via email it must be encrypted. Is that true? If it is, do you have a reference?

From the answer: @ curious The only law I know of regarding secure email deals with being HIPPA compliant https://www.paubox.com/blog/hipaa-compliance

• Invoices

From the answer: Thank you for your quick reply.... I was hoping I could add a column on my invoice that would allow QB to calculate the tax for the item on that row.

• Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual Report - Need to add "ANNUAL BUDGET" Column to this Report

From the answer: Thanks for the reply

• Personal Bank entries in business account

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'd be glad to help share ways so you'll be able to transfer the entries from your personal bank account to your personal QuickBooks account.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.