Filter By
  • Direct deposit

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can help reverse a direct deposit transaction sent to an incorrect bank account.... You can easily file a reversal if you met the following criteria: Make sure that it's less than 5 days past the settlement date of the transaction.

• Credit card and bank charges not assigned to customer job.

From the answer: DISREGARD -- I found it under Industry Specific Report for contractors.

• sales order fullfillment

From the answer: Hello there, .... As of this time, there isn't an option to remove the sales orders from the Pick and Pack tab.

• error I keep getting everytime I try to do payroll forms

From the answer: This error is caused by a file being read incorrectly, basha47.... There are several troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the issue.

• can i have multiple companies with payroll and taxes

From the answer: Hi cjdeford,  Thanks for posting here in the Community.... You can add your clients' company to your payroll subscription if you're an accountant.

• Moving QB to new machine

From the answer: Greetings, .... Thanks for reaching out to us.... I’m here to share some information about moving QuickBooks using the Migrator Tool.

• Issue with paying sales tax on QB?

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us about paying sales tax, .... I've checked my resources to verify if there's an on-going investigation about this.

• E-checks in QuickBooks desktop

From the answer: It's great to have you here, .... I'm pleased to share some resources on how receiving an e-Check payments work in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Tracking Accrued Revenue Behind the Scenes in Cash Basis

From the answer: JEs are posted in both cash and accrual reports in QBO, unlike QBD where you have some control based on which entry is on the first line.

• fields are not being filled in on our payroll system and we cannot print payrool

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's review and correct your payroll setup, if needed, so you can print your payroll successfully.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.