Filter By
  • reseting the sales order number back to one

From the answer: Hey there, ,   I appreciate your time joining us today.... I can share some insights on how to update sales order numbers in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Itemized by Categories report that is no longer in QB Pro 2017

From the answer: DON'T YOU HATE WHEN YOUR FIRST POST IS IN ERROR?... Sorry, I was looking for the report in QBs when it was in Quicken.

• setting up a loan for debt with money borrowed from 2 sources

From the answer: Hi there, .... Welcome to the Community.... I'd be happy to help walk you through how to set up the loan in your QuickBooks Desktop.

• How do I create an invoice from an estimte with service items and then add time and costs to that same invoice

From the answer: Hi there, @ Montgomery Minds .... Yes, you're correct, there's no way to fill in the estimate amount by hand when deleting the item on the estimate.

• How to record a claim check from UPS

From the answer: Hello there, Mike_ASG .... I'm glad you've reached out to the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help guide you on how to record a claim check from UPS in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Changing Vendor name even though have made payments through bank feed

From the answer: It’s great to have you here, @RTI .... I’d like to take this opportunity to furnish you with some information on how QuickBooks Online handles updating your vendors information.

• Re-sort lists

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's get this sorted out so you can successfully sort your customer list by zip code when printing labels.

• Printing joint checks to vendors

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  Westpac .... Allow me to provide you some information about printing joint checks for vendors via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Balance Sheet

From the answer: duplicate, closed - well shoot forgot this was the new community and we can no longer close threads that are duplicates

• Report for deposited customer payments

From the answer: Hello,  Nancy23.... You can run the Transactions List by Customer report.... This shows all your customer’s invoices with their corresponding payments.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.