Filter By
  • Manual payroll

From the answer: Did you perform step 1 , setting preferences before help?... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Set-up-payroll-without-a-subscription/m-p/203703

• Users Vs Licenses - QB Desktop Premier Upgrade 16 to 19

From the answer: In the old days (until this year?) the retail versions of QB Premier always included multiple user licenses - I think you got 3 users with Premier and 2 with Pro.

• Direct deposit

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can help reverse a direct deposit transaction sent to an incorrect bank account.... You can easily file a reversal if you met the following criteria: Make sure that it's less than 5 days past the settlement date of the transaction.

• QB Mac 2019- Layout designer crash

From the answer: Hello there, .... I want to ensure you're able to edit the invoice template in your QuickBooks successfully.

• Reconcilliation

From the answer: It always a waste of time to undo a reconciliation due to minor errors.... Just fix the prior posting errors, then fix the prior reconciliation to match.

• Tracking Accrued Revenue Behind the Scenes in Cash Basis

From the answer: JEs are posted in both cash and accrual reports in QBO, unlike QBD where you have some control based on which entry is on the first line.

• fields are not being filled in on our payroll system and we cannot print payrool

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's review and correct your payroll setup, if needed, so you can print your payroll successfully.

• QB 19 with company files on dedicated computer

From the answer: Hello there,  sprintership .... Yes, there is a way to set-up company files in a multi-user mode.... Regarding your final question, it's not necessary to use the Host computer so others can open the company files from a network shared folder.

• payroll

From the answer: Hello there,  Luisargote .... It could be that the amount that you've deposited to your employee is the gross pay and your she receives the net pay.

• What is the address for product returns?

From the answer: The address for the product return depends on where you've purchased the subscription,  unhappy1007 .

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.