Filter By
  • Add a private memo to an invoice

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, .... Yes, you're correct with adding notes on each customer.

• Orange exclamation point over payroll status

From the answer: Thank you for adding a post here in the Community, .... You'll see an orange exclamation mark on the payroll status when there's an alert in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Adjusting off AP paid by credit card

From the answer: YES - code the offsetting CM / bill to the same account that was used on the error entries.... Then 'pay bills' and apply the new CM to the old bill

• Child Support paid by owner through third party payroll

From the answer: Hi there,  Rose H .   Thanks for joining the Community.... I'm here to address your concern with recording a child support in QuickBooks.

• checkbook register

From the answer: Hi Farm1,    Every time you create a bill invoiced by your vendor, the affecting account is Accounts Payable.

• billable time entries on invoices or statements

From the answer: Delighted to have you here, .... I want to share some resources on how to include billable time in creating an invoice.

• Need labor costs to be included in job profitability reports

From the answer: Greetings, .... I'd like to provide some resources on how you can charge your customer for the actual time and costs for a job and include this in your jobs' profitability report.

• How do I issue a credit memo for an old 2017 overpayment on an invoice?

From the answer: Hi there, ,   Let me share some information with you about creating a credit memo.... You can create and send a statement for the credit if the overpayment is still showing on the customer's balance.

• Beginning Balance

From the answer: That happens to me when I import my banking and some of it was already there for some reason it doesn't read it correctly or I inadvertently deleted something from the account.

• A bank reconciliation not done since 2011

From the answer: You certainly can do a single reconciliation as of 12/31/17.... I did a single 6 or 7 year recon for a client last year.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.