Filter By
  • I am unable to backup- "QuickBooks couldn't open your company file. error code -6143, -301

From the answer: I'll give you the steps on how to resolve the error, LB1234.... Before we begin, it's recommended that  QuickBooks is updated to the latest release .

• Warehouse Manager App > lot numbers

From the answer: Hi  kseighman ,   Choosing the lot number for the picker is unavailable, same goes with the serial numbers.

• transaction list by date report

From the answer: Glad to see you here in the Community,  Unitedalum .... I can help to generate Invoices for All Customers report in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How do I enter an investors reimbursements?

From the answer: Hello cnwchris,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to help you any questions you may have concerning entering an investor's reimbursements in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll Taxes

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your payroll partner, .... Allow me to chime in and share some important details about cancelling a direct deposit transaction.

• How to run a report for unused credits for vendors

From the answer: Good morning, @ Stephanie_Phillips ,     Let's pull up the Transaction List by Vendor and customize the report to see your vendor's unused credits.

• Efile enrollment

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let’s re-submit your e-filing enrollment request to get another PIN.... Let me guide you how.

• payroll

From the answer: Good to have you here in the Community,  stevetull .... Welcome to the Community.... Let's get your payroll support canceled.

• getting new server need to backup and restore QB's

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  gb53 .... I'd be happy to help you create a backup and get your QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus installed.

• Estimates & Invoices for customers

From the answer: I have a lot of contractor customers with similar issues.... While not the best solutions, most estimates start with the contractor's spreadsheet that is entered into QuickBooks as an estimate by item including mark-up.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.