Filter By
  • Missing Transactions on Sales Reporting

From the answer: Let me help sort this out, .... I'm here to make sure you're able to generate the  Transaction Detail Report and the Sales by Customer Summary with accurate information.

• Getting Error 44024 when trying to add install Payroll Enhanced

From the answer: Hi Caretrasnports,   It could be your QuickBooks has an existing payroll subscription and the license was linked to the incorrect product number.

• Direct deposit

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can help reverse a direct deposit transaction sent to an incorrect bank account.... You can easily file a reversal if you met the following criteria: Make sure that it's less than 5 days past the settlement date of the transaction.

• Credit card and bank charges not assigned to customer job.

From the answer: DISREGARD -- I found it under Industry Specific Report for contractors.

• sales order fullfillment

From the answer: Hello there, .... As of this time, there isn't an option to remove the sales orders from the Pick and Pack tab.

• Users Vs Licenses - QB Desktop Premier Upgrade 16 to 19

From the answer: In the old days (until this year?) the retail versions of QB Premier always included multiple user licenses - I think you got 3 users with Premier and 2 with Pro.

• Import not working

From the answer: It looks like this is a duplicate post, Susan607.... Let me link you to the original thread where my colleague responded to your question.

• I add a sales rep to an invoice, and it asks if I want to change all past and future invoices. I say Yes, but QB does not retro add the rep to any other invoices. Why?

From the answer: I don't think that's what the message means.... It means would you like to update the customer so that the Rep becomes the default for all new transactions.

• Install in MacBook Pro

From the answer: To run the PC version of QuickBooks on a Mac you have to run Windows in a Virtual Machine (using software like Parallels or VMWare).

• error I keep getting everytime I try to do payroll forms

From the answer: This error is caused by a file being read incorrectly, basha47.... There are several troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the issue.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.