Filter By
  • how to set up clergy housing in payroll

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  Joyce3453 .... I'd be happy to help you set the clergy housing allowance via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Importing from IIF file getting an error, The Account Name on a distribution does not exist in Quickbooks [11110]

From the answer: Yes, QB 2019 has many new unneeded restrictions added in an effort to save you from yourself.... But IMO they get in the way more than they help.

• Is there a report to...

From the answer: Hi there,  Brandi424 .... Thanks for coming to the Community.... I'm here with some insight to provide regarding this matter.

• Clearing Closing Dates and Passwords

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can help you clear the closing dates and passwords in your QuickBooks for Mac 2016.... Setting up, modifying or clearing the Closing date feature requires you to log in as an Admin and enter the password.

• I work from two different sites and need to access QuickBooks from both, How do I set this up?

From the answer: Hello there, ,   I'm here to help ensure you're able to access QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) from two different sites.

• Print 3 years of previous invoices for an audit

From the answer: It's great to see you here, ,   I can share some insights on how to print multiple invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Bulk change of Other Names to Vendors

From the answer: There is a way.... Choose Activities | Change Other Name Types from the bottom of the Other Names list.... Then on the resulting dialog window, click in the Vendor column for each name that should be changed to a Vendor.

• clearing unpaid bills

From the answer: Hi, .... Thank you for posting here on the Community.... It's my pleasure to help you today.... If you're referring on how to handle the bill payments in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), you may need to look for a bill and apply the bill payments.

• RECON posting and RECON_EINVOICE posted the same payment twice

From the answer: A warm welcome from the Community, .... I can help you correct the negative balance showing on your customer’s account.

• Quickbooks Webmail

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  akellman .... I'm here to help and provide you some information about QuickBooks Webmail in QuickBooks Pro 2013.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.