- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (264)
- Intuit Online Payroll (10)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (111)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (14)
- QuickBooks Online (90)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (9)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (69)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (7)
- Sync with PayPal
- Online (90)
- GoPayment (238)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
What you may be experiencing: When going into a sales receipt in either QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale...
All accounts that have access to the merchant service center can view the merchant account number there....
This article guides you through the steps in processing a credit card transaction on your iOS or Android...
Per Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations, a refund processed through credit card must have an original...
Changing your User ID, account email, password, and security question in Merchant Service Center affects...
You receive the following error when trying to process a credit card: The Cardholder Name field contains a...
Spruce up your receipts! QuickBooks Mobile Payments lets you send an email or text message receipt, both...
This article lists different ways you can integrate payment processing into your website. QuickBooks...
GoPayment items and categories can be adjusted easily to meet the changing needs of your business. To...
What is happening? Sync Manager support for recurring payments in QuickBooks Desktop will end November 3,...