- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (263)
- Intuit Online Payroll (10)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (111)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (14)
- QuickBooks Online (90)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (9)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (68)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (7)
- Sync with PayPal
- Online (90)
- GoPayment (238)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Invalid zip code error is displayed when attempting to process a payment from a customer with a billing...
Welcome to mobile payments! If you follow the steps below, you'll be taking credit card payments in no...
When you need to refund, void, or delete a transaction and your QuickBooks Payments account is linked to...
QuickBooks Online Backup has security measures in place to protect the access, loss, misuse and alteration...
All products that utilize Intuit QuickBooks Payments merchant services settle credit card batches...
Follow the steps in this article if you need to void check transactions. Reminder: ScanCheck transactions...
This message may appear when the User ID is either not associated with a GoPayment account -or- the account...
How can I change the company name on the Your Account page? How can I change my company name? Once your...
We’re aware of the specific situation cited in recent media coverage. We’re actively working with the...
Learn how QuickBooks Desktop can be installed or uninstalled in Selective Startup. Occasionally,...