- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (93)
- Intuit Online Payroll (9)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (45)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Payments (90)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (29)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (16)
- Online (90)
- Windows (50)
- App (17)
- Essentials (90)
- Plus (90)
- Simple Start (87)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Occasionally, you may notice that one or more of your recurring transactions were not created. To fix this...
Learn how to update business and account information in your QuickBooks Payments account. Change your...
Learn how to set up your Bluetooth card reader so you can start taking payments with GoPay or QuickBooks...
Learn how to update your credit card for your QuickBooks Online subscription. Updating your credit card...
If your email account isn't receiving messages from Intuit's do_not_reply email address, you can add it to...
Reminders It takes up to 3 business days to receive an approval email unless further review is needed from...
Check the various reasons why errors (such as validation error, gateway error, data error. etc.) occur when...
Your customers can now pay using PayPal! PayPal as a mark is now available on eInvoices for a more flexible...
What is a dispute? The cardholder disputes a transaction with their bank or credit card company. The bank...
A 1099-K form is generated by Intuit, Inc. in accordance with State and Federal requirements each year....