- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (514)
- Intuit Online Payroll
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (15)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (152)
- QuickBooks Online (30)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (388)
- QuickBooks Payments (10)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (6)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Accountant (264)
- Enhanced (373)
- Full Service (356)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
A work location is where employees perform most of their job duties. If your business has moved or you've...
Learn how to set up company contributions in Online Payroll. Do you want to set up company contributions?...
Overview This article covers the setup and calculation of Ohio local taxes. Employer obligations Identify...
Overview This article will help you set up LST deduction for an employee. Intuit Online Payroll Click...
Intuit's Do-It-For-You Payroll Services (Assisted Payroll, Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Online Full...
QuickBooks does not let you make corrections to a 1099 form after it has been e-filed. You can, however,...
WY WC is an employer-only expense. No employee setup or deductions are needed for payroll. File and Pay WY...
Learn how an employee's password for pay stub access (PaycheckRecords.com) can be reset. Did you know that...
Many different employer and employee payroll reports are available, including a tax and wage summary,...
Learn how to correct or amend filed W2 forms. Have you already filed a W2, but need to change something on...