- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (647)
- Intuit Online Payroll (14)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (645)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (91)
- QuickBooks Online (73)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (13)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (12)
- QuickBooks Payments (111)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (47)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (7)
- Sync with PayPal
- Mac (176)
- Windows (616)
- Accountant (605)
- Enterprise (605)
- Enterprise Accountant (607)
- Premier (612)
- Simple Start (72)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
This article contains release notes for QuickBooks Desktop 2017. If you are using a different version,...
Learn how to set up Intuit Data Protect so you can start backing up and protecting your files. Intuit Data...
Learn how to free up backup space in Intuit Data Protect if you’ve reached your storage limit. Your Intuit...
At Intuit, we support you and your small business needs. Here is how we can help you: Contact our Intuit...
Overview Occasionally, Intuit needs to obtain customer's company files so that we can quickly gain...
Learn how to fix Error -6175,0 when you try to host your QuickBooks Desktop company for multi-user access....
Learn how to install your new QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, or Enterprise and update your company file....
Learn why your Balance Sheet by Class report shows unclassified amounts. Balance Sheet by Class lets you...
Learn how to set up and manage payroll schedules in QuickBooks Desktop. Do you want to group employees in a...
For the security of your account, it is important to keep us updated with changes in your contact...