- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (264)
- Intuit Online Payroll (9)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (110)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (13)
- QuickBooks Online (90)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (8)
- QuickBooks Payments
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (67)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn how to take credit card payments using the GoPayment mobile app. If you have the GoPayment app on...
From a new Sales Receipt or Receive Payment screen: Specify the customer, date, ref#, and payment amount,...
Error "POS got stuck for a second and needs to be closed.." while processing credit cards, after updating to v18 R3 or v12 R13
What you may be experiencing: Merchants are reporting error "POS got stuck for a second and needs to be...
Learn how to send a request for you to be able to accept flexible spending account (FSA) cards. What are...
There are several ways to order your GoPayment card reader, from our website, inside the GoPayment app, and...
If you are having issues integrating your Square account to QuickBooks Online, follow these troubleshooting...
What you may be experiencing: Point of Sale will create a coupon bar code to give discounts to specific...
You can apply for GoPayment credit card processing from your computer or your mobile device. If you have...
What you may be experiencing: When logged into the Merchant Service Center as an Admin and attempting to...
What you may be experiencing: Merchants are reporting that their customer is seeing a broken image where...