- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (372)
- Intuit Online Payroll (320)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (13)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (147)
- QuickBooks Online (41)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (9)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll
- QuickBooks Payments (9)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (6)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Online (370)
- Enhanced (252)
- Full Service
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn how to run a Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report. Do you need an overview of your employee's taxable...
Find answers to frequently asked questions about third-party sick pay. IRS Publication 15a states: “Sick...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
Income taxes are calculated and withheld on employee paychecks and are imposed by federal and state...
When you’ve paid employees in the current year, QuickBooks Online Payroll also needs totals for wages,...
Intuit Full Service/QuickBooks Full Service Some states have reciprocity agreements. A reciprocity...
Follow these steps to calculate the effective hourly pay rate for a salaried employee. If the employee...
Learn why you should pay commission separate from regular pay. Do you want to create a separate commission...
As you add or update your company details and tax information in your online payroll account, it is...
Wondering about W-2s and 1099s? You've come to the right place! Here are answers to some common questions...