- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (480)
- Intuit Online Payroll (139)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (87)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- QuickBooks Online (16)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (7)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (136)
- QuickBooks Payments (14)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (10)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (5)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (478)
- Assisted (366)
- Enhanced (422)
- Standard (422)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Find answers to questions about QuickBooks Desktop payroll bank returns. When you send payroll...
Overview With payroll update 21006, released on 02/11/2010, a new Tax Tracking Type called HSA Co....
In QuickBooks Desktop, you can pay a bonus to an employee on a separate paycheck. By including the bonus on...
If you have employees who perform work in more than one state during a pay period or periodically during...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
Get information on 2018's payroll update for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. QuickBooks Desktop Payroll...
In QuickBooks Desktop, you have the option to set up a scheduled payment or liability and pay it as it’s...
Overview This article provides information about how to pay your payroll liabilities with QuickBooks...
Learn how to correct previously-filed Forms 941 and 940. If you have to correct or amend information on...
Learn about payroll-related restrictions and processing payroll forms when working in an Accountant's Copy....